Monday 23 January 2017

The Anomaly - Latest Update

I have finished the main draft of my next novel The Anomaly. Now it's into editing before heading off to be beta read. I haven't fixed a publication date as yet but I'm hoping for the beginning of April at the latest.

The Anomaly is a follow up to my previous novel The Creator, it continues to follow the two main characters from that book, Ben Scarrett and Joanne Kramer.

Although I don't have a final blurb written as yet here is something of a teaser.

~~


Ben Scarrett’s first impressions of Scotland aren’t all that good. The bad weather is one thing, but talking to a trawlerman who’s been dead for six months and seems to be possessed by a Norse god makes Ben want to get back to England as soon as he can.
But England’s got its own share of oddities; like the undead roaming country houses, giant trolls eating horses and the bewitchingly beautiful Moira - a woman who can walk through walls.
Oh, and his girlfriend Joanne Kramer has managed to get into a parallel universe and it looks like there’s no way back.





No comments:

Post a Comment